Candycorn Popsicles: All Treat, No Tricks!
This Fall “Treat” was SO FUN to make with my 3 daughters who have nut allergies. We value health and our responsibility to care for our bodies as best as we can. But around Fall everyone wants to have a little Candycorn treat right? Often we buy candy, not really wanting to add the sugar, dyes, and chemicals to our bodies, and then end up with a stomach ache afterwards. Well, this healthy, allergy friendly snack called “Candycorn Popsicle Sticks” is All Treat, No Tricks. You will find only these organic freshly squeezed / blended ingredients inside:
That’s it! Except the coconut milk, we squeezed or blended our own ingredients right in our kitchen from fresh, organic produce. It was fun to make and is a healthy, allergy friendly treat – no tricks! Here’s how we did it!
First, you can buy these Popsicle molds from my Amazon affiliate link:
Then just follow this easy recipe! This snack was FUN, EASY, HEALTHY, and ALLERGY FRIENDLY! Made for and with my 3 girls allergic to nuts. Enjoy!
- Top White Layer: 2 cups organic coconut milk
- Middle Orange Layer: 1 cup carrot juice + 1 cup mango puree
- Bottom Yellow Layer: 2 cups organic pineapple juice or pureed fresh pineapple
- Replace the plastic sticks that have a closed cover, with a simple Popsicle stick that can stay in the container while freezing each layer.
- Pour 1/3 of each container full with the coconut milk. Freeze several hours until solid.
- Pour next 1/3 of each container full with the carrot & mango puree. Freeze until solid.
- Pour next 1/3 of each container full with the pineapple juice. Freeze until solid.
- Enjoy your healthy candycorn snack!!
- This snack was made for and with my 3 daughters with a nut allergy. Find out why we are doing this at ibelieveinjoy.com
- "Food allergies are Real! Snacks that avoid them are FUN @ ibelieveinjoy.com!"