Daisy Snack Apple and Celery Bouquet: Printable Recipe Below, Exact Photo Instructions included!
Daisy Snack Apple and Celery Bouquet
An allergy friendly, healthy, fun snack ~ right from our family to yours! ~ Joy
A healthy and beautiful snack for kids! (Nut free, gluten free, diary free, egg free.)
- 2 Red apples (the red apple size works well for this).
- 2 Celery stalks size large (cut into 8 small stems)
- 8 Blueberries
- 8 Fresh Basil Leaves
- Slice the apples whole per photo.
- Save the best center pieces from each apple to cut the flowers out using 1 inch circle cutter.
- (You can put the extra apple and celery pieces aside and eat)
- Cut circle shapes from center apple pieces.
- Cut triangle shapes to make petals.
- Set Daisy flowers on plate (4 per plate)
- Cut the celery stalks into stems and place on plate (4 per plate)
- Place Blueberries in center of Daisy flowers (4 per plate)
- Place Basil leaves to decorate the stems (4 per plate)
- This recipe makes 2 child snack plates. Enjoy!
- Also try: Serve with a side of sunflower butter to dip the celery stems in.
- Joyful snacking! ~ Joy @ www.ibelieveinjoy.com
I Believe in Joy! http://ibelieveinjoy.com/
You might also enjoy: