“Ice Cream Cone” Avocado and Gluten Free Chip Snack
by Joy (Featured in San Diego Family Magazine)
I created this healthy, allergy-free “ice cream cone” snack for my 3 girls, who are allergic to nuts. I have a 4 year old, and prior, the only green food she really liked was green mint-chocolate chip ice cream. Now, she loves this healthy and nutritious, allergy friendly snack! I hope you enjoy it as much as we all have ~ Joy
- freshly mashed avocado (or your favorite organic guacamole)
- organic brown rice
- gluten-free, dairy-free vegan chips
- cherry tomato (halved)
- Place three scoops of avocado on a plate (centered near the top). Easy tip: Use an ice cream scoop with a lever.
- Place 3-5 chips in a triangle shape to form the “cone.”
- Put the tomato on top of your “ice cream.”
- Serve a few extra chips on the side.
- "Food Allergies are Real! Snacks that avoid them are Fun @ ibelieveinjoy.com TM!"