Orange Smile Vitamin C Halloween Snack
Orange Smile Vitamin C Packed Halloween Snack
Fall brings holidays and food! I love hosting and making opportunities to meet new families in San Diego. I love to share time, share meals, and share stories. I do not like to share sicknesses! How do I manage to keep my kids healthy? I use only 2 things. Juice Plus whole food nutrition support and TONS of organic fresh fruits and vegetables. Oranges are packed with Vitamin C and also with antioxidants which fight off free radicals in the body. (source). The result is a boost to the immune system which we love! We make this snack with simple smiles out of pineapple on an ordinary day because pineapple is also loaded with Vitamin C. But this week, with Fall in the air, we could not refuse making this happy and healthy Halloween snack! Below is a free printable that shows you how to make it simply and easily with just 3 ingredients!
Enjoy this healthy and happy Halloween snack! ~ Joy
“Food allergies are real! Snacks that avoid them are FUN at ibelieveinjoy.com!”
- 1 organic naval orange sliced
- 1 handful organic red or black grapes
- 3 leaves organic garden basil
- Wash all produce.
- Slice the orange and place a few slices on each plate.
- Cut a few grapes in half for eyes.
- Use grape scraps for mouth and smile.
- Use fresh herb leaves for "pumpkin face" stems.
- "Food allergies are real! Snacks that avoid them are FUN at ibelieveinjoy.com"