Rocketship Fruit and Cheese Snack
This was such a fun snack to make for my 3 girls who are allergic to nuts. We wanted to blast off into healthy, fun, allergy friendly eating as a family! Here’s how we did it:
A healthy, fun, creative, allergy-friendly snack that my family loves! All cooking and cutting needs to be done by an adult.
- Strawberry slices
- Banana slices
- Pineapple triangle
- Orange half
- Quality Cheese Slices
- Slice the fresh fruit (adult).
- Skewer the fruit in an alternating pattern (have an adult help for safety).
- Use the orange half as a solid base.
- Add the pineapple triangle for the rocketship top.
- Use toothpicks to secure the rocketship blueberry windows.
- Use a shape cookie cutter to prepare and place fun stars and moons on your rocketship snack plate.
- "Food allergies are real! Snacks that avoid them are Fun @ ibelieveinjoy.com!"
I Believe in Joy! http://ibelieveinjoy.com/